Monday, March 16, 2009

The Great Thing About...

I believe that everything... yes, everything, no matter how bad it seems... has something great about it. I have never found an exception to this rule. Let me explain:

In my life, whenever I see or experience anything that would ordinarily be considered bad or negative, I try to immediately think about what's really great about it. This has become such an ingrained habit that it's virtually automatic. It immediately improves your attitude and keeps you feelin' good. I find it to be an amazing tool when bad things come along. But, it works for everything... absolutely anything- good, bad, or neutral.

I started this blog to share this with anyone who might find it useful. Basically, what I plan on doing is write down a series of "things"... which might be occurances, objects, ideas, or anything else- and point out what's great about them. I hope you will enjoy this blog. Thanks for reading!

1 comment: